Salary description: $120k-150k base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
We are seeking an experienced Investment Compliance candidate for a leading global funds services provider in their Sydney office.
This is a position working as part of the Analytics function on an Investment Compliance Coding project. The ideal profile for this role is a candidate who has an analytical mind, with some strong prior exposure to investment mandate compliance monitoring and coding. It’s also very important the person has had prior experience to Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset and Charles River.
Typically everyone within the Analytics team is well-educated so tertiary education is often preferred, and any post-graduate education such as CFA Levels 1 or 2 complete is also useful.
The salary range on offer for this position will vary depending on prior experience that can translate directly to the role, although we would expect in the range of $120k up to $150k AUD + super is likely.
- Coding logic based investment guideline rules on Charles River for automated testing
- Reviewing new and existing rules to ensure compliance with account mandates
- Interacting with Portfolio Managers on guideline related matters, particularly in respect of rule set-up queries
- Work with Operations to address any data challenges impacting rules
- Managing accurate guideline coding in various systems
- Representing Investment Compliance on key business projects eg Security Set-up, Account migration
- Our preferred candidate will have more than 3 years’ direct compliance coding experience
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA® designation an advantage)
- Interpreting and articulating investment guidelines for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of data requirements to produce accurate results
- Proven knowledge of market leading compliance platforms
- Understanding of investment compliance product and regulatory trends