Salary description: $160k-195k SGD
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A prominent investment bank is looking for a senior AVP or junior VP in Singapore to manage and lead one of their KYC Onboarding teams. This is an exceptional opportunity to work as part of an internal Client Onboarding function that supports reaching KYC/AML and New Client Due Diligence. The ideal applicant will come from a strong investment banking operations background combined with experience in operational compliance and/or risk.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Regional Head of Client Onboarding, and partnering with internal client services and operations divisions to streamline processes and drive efficiencies while ensuring robust controls.
- Lead and conduct KYC review on new and existing customers.
- Provide guidance and advisory to internal Investment Banking stakeholders with respect to KYC procedures and workflow.
- Liaise closely with Compliance Department on KYC/AML related matters.
- Implement, monitor and supervise regulatory change.
- Perform risk reviews and remediate issues (Identify self identified audit issues, drive efforts to reduce risk).
- Face off with business partners, support groups, audit, compliance.
- Business supervision and operational risk.
- Partner with global counterparts.
- University degree with solid relevant working experience ideally in a regulated business or legal practice within Banking and Finance sector.
- 5+ years experience in KYC/AML Operations, ideally combined with strong investment banking middle office or operations experience.
- Extensive Know Your Customer knowledge and experience of managing a team with the ability to lead a larger group.
- Good knowledge and experience in risk management field, and proven ability to support the development of the business activities while robustly applying risk management disciplines and controls.
- Pro active and business orientated with proven ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands and ability to assess stakeholder needs to improve customer experience and showing resilience under pressure.
- Good knowledge of a wide variety client types, financial institutions, quoted companies, private companies, hedge funds, funds along with the wide range and complex variety of fund or corporate structures.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating and working effectively with consultants, technical experts, Subject Matter Experts across the whole department, compliance and business users.
SG EA Licence No.15S7735Apply for this Job →