Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a premier global investment bank providing expertise in banking, finance and capital markets to corporations, institutional investors, asset managers and governments around the world. They are consistently ranked among the 10 largest investment banks globally.
The Capital Structuring Advisory team has market leading capital structuring, refinancing and debt arranging credentials. With strong infrastructure financing credentials, the Capital Structuring Advisory team has arranged over $20b of debt over the last 3 years in bank debt, institutional and global capital markets supporting client M&A activity and refinancings. The Capital Structuring Advisory team provides independent advice and works across all industries that Our Client covers in Australia, including Infrastructure, Energy, Mining & Metals and Industrials clients.
- Provide independent strategic advice and execution services to clients on their financing requirements, with a focus on infrastructure and potential to work across the other industries that Our Client covers in Australia
- Manage all aspects of a transaction, including developing financing strategies, overseeing the delivery of advice and financial analysis, and dealing with legal and other issues relating to the transaction
- Be the leader in execution of transactions, overseeing and mentoring Associates and Analysts in the team
- Collaborating with partners in industry coverage teams, Debt Capital Markets and Corporate Banking to deliver outstanding client solutions
- Develop marketing ideas and help in the pitching process to win new business
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in banking or financial advisory, gained in investment banking, project/ corporate finance, leveraged finance or debt capital markets businesses
- Experience in infrastructure, energy or mining related financings is beneficial
The ideal candidate will have the following further attributes:
- Strong understanding of debt markets, financing documentation, credit rating methodologies and financial risk management tools
- Outstanding ability to build lasting relationships with clients and develop into a new business originator
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Highly motivated, committed and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and client requests;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels within the organisation;
- High standards of professional and ethical conduct.
The salary will be competitive based on directly relevant experience. This is a high performing profitable team, with consistent annual bonus payout to a high level.Apply for this Job →