Salary description: AUD $200k+
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is a new entrant into the corporate advisory industry in Australia and has already completed 11 transactions in the past 8 months. With a strong, experienced and renowned team, they are seeking to grow by hiring a Director, or equivalent, into their team in Sydney.
The successful candidate will have an established client base and a track record of origination and execution of Advisory transactions in Australia.
The focus of your role will be the origination and execution of primary equity deals, either IPO’s or placements and capital raisings. You will be highly motivated and a self-starter. This is an opportunity to become a key early part of a fast-growing and dynamic investment banking business in Sydney.
- Build and maintain relationships with Corporate Clients in Australia and Asia.
- Originate and execute ECM and Advisory Transactions.
- Contribute actively to the strategic direction of the business.
Skills and Experience
- Substantial Experience in Corporate Finance in an Investment Bank or Stockbroking firm.
- Track record of ECM and M&A Origination.
- Transactions, execution processes and valuation methodologies.
- Detailed knowledge of Corporate Finance including cross border.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →