Salary description: $60-70k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- No Experience years of experience
Our client provides a full brokerage service to individual clients investing in both domestic and international equities, and wealth management services including financial planning, margin lending and managed funds investments.
A key function of the Wealth Management Desk Assistant’s role is the ability to deal confidently with Private Client Advisors and their clients in a high volume, time critical environment.
The ideal candidate will come from another stockbroking / adviser support role or Wealth Management client services or operations background and have completed their RG146.
- Distribute new account documents and required notifications to clients and review new account forms for accuracy and completeness, including input of client banking details.
- Assign account numbers and provide Private Client Advisers with completed new account forms after management approval.
- Arrange and assist with CHESS and sponsorship, off-market, broker to broker and issuer to CHESS transfer of client documents.
- Authorise access and respond to client queries re Website.
- Coordinate Initial Public Offering allocations and applicable client documentation.
- Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client and PCA enquiries
- Coordinate client seminars, conferences and presentations.
- Maintain account files and undertake regular follow-up on missing documents.
- Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients re outstanding funds.
- Participate in department cross-training as required
- Degree Qualified within a Banking related discipline
- Ideally RG 146 qualified
- Ideally ADA 1 & 2
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes within a team.
- Goal-oriented with demonstrated drive and initiative.