Salary description: $100-170k AUD base salary
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This position is a futures & options operations manager, that sits within the ETD operations group of one of our global investment banking clients in Singapore. The ideal applicant will have several years of F&O/ETD operations, clearing with SFE and international F&O experience. As noted, our client will recruit this role from AVP up to VP level. As such, they are open to a broad range of applicants. We would expect this role will be from SGD$120-200k although this will depend on the level of seniority of the successful candidate.
- This individual will manage a team of operations staff specifically be part of the Cash team, responsible for all cash related functions relating to domestic listed derivative transactions (SFE, NZFOE and ASX ETOs), HK listed derivative transactions (HKFE, SEOCH) and international listed derivative transactions.
- Duties include daily cash management, resolution of trade breaks, FX trades, interest calculation, collateral, deliveries etc.
- Clearing of listed exchange traded derivatives in international markets focused primarily on Asia Pacific.
- Must demonstrate the ability to develop senior external client relationships through performance reviews, regular meetings, client visits including education and training.
- The candidate should have an innovative approach and be able to challenge the status quo.
- Must demonstrate a strong commercial awareness, measuring client profitability and cost to service.
- Highlights exceptional client processes and the associated costs.
- Provides strong support to the execution and clearing sales teams with their marketing efforts to existing and potential new clients.
- Able to market both the bank and F&O services to internal and external clients.
- Identifies potential revenue opportunities for both the bank and F&O through client penetration.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of F&O, the product and the industry
- 5 years Investment Banking F&O Operations experience with SFE and other international markets focus with managerial experience required.