Our client is a well established boutique CFD provider with a dominant product offering, that is generating significant interest amongst both institutional and retail CFD trading groups. They are seeking a motivated individual to join their sales team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a sharp, dynamic, salesperson to join the business within their growth phase.
The ideal candidate will be seeking to build experience in a direct revenue generating sales environment. You will be very comfortable liaising directly with clients and have a competent understanding of the financial markets. Prior CFD sales or equity broking experience is ideal.
Salary up to $60k base + monthly commissions.
- Respond to CFD product inquiries
- Assist in marketing and presentations of CFD products to retail and institutional clients
- Establish and maintain regular trading clients
- Execute client CFD trades
- Assist with risk management
- Setup of client accounts background required
- Degree or education in financial services
- Previous direct experience liaising with external clients in a financial services capacity or product
Our client is open to graduates who have previous experience within a client services environment and are seeking to work in a more premium banking environment.
Full CFD product training will be provided. What is important is a highly motivated, self-starter with a confident attitude to market the client’s CFD product and generate trading volume.
Bonus potential will be high if the successful candidate demonstrates an ongoing ability to generate CFD trading volume.