Our client, a global leading investment bank, is seeking a candidate to fill a Corporate Actions Analyst position.
Our clients’ Corporate Actions team is focused within Equities in the Asia Pacific region. They have responsibility for the processing, confirming, settlement, reconciliation & control of cash equity trades on a daily basis across many international locations. The nature of the business means that the team has to provide sufficient resourcing to facilitate settlement within the different time zones and support these markets.
- End to end notification & processing of all Equity corporate action events throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Monitoring and notifying clients of derivative positions affected by Corporate Actions events.
- Investigation & resolution of breaks related to corporate actions Liaising with internal/external clients to resolve any issues, including stock borrow/loan counterparties Assisting other team members during peak work periods
- Ensure discretionary corporate actions instructions are sent to custodians or lodged directly with market on a timely basis
- Opportunity for involvement in project work related to improving efficiency and/or reducing risk
- At least 12 months equity market corporate actions experience
- Intermediate skill using MS Excel, including creating formulas and interpreting/correcting macros
- Proficiency in other PC skills such as MS Outlook and Word. Ideally experience with SWIFT.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and other stakeholders
- Equity product knowledge