- The accurate and timely processing of all Corporate Action announcements and Equity income due for all assets managed by our client and recorded on Hiportfolio.
- Identify and follow up of on all Corporate Action discrepancies with the custodians that have been duly appointed by their clients.
- Maintain all Tax components relating to these corporate actions are correct and promptly entered into the Hiport system.
- To complete tasks relating to Corporate Actions as assigned by either the Team Leader Corporate Actions or Senior Corporate Actions Officer from time to time.
- At least 1 to 2 years relevant experience in a financial market organization such as an Investment Manager or a Custodian in a corporate actions role.
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and attention to detail skills
- Completion of tertiary studies or relevant industry courses an advantage