Salary description: $75k base
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global custodian. They are seeking a well spoken, client oriented candidate to join their team which is focussed on providing exceptional support to their Investment Manager clients.
- This role has overall responsibility for the management of a portfolio of Investment Manager relationships and the subsequent service delivery to those managers. They will be part of a team of 8 staff and part of a larger client service unit responsible for dealing with queries from the IM clients via phone and email
- They are responsible for building relationships with all of its managers and are the point of contact between the Investment Manager and all internal stakeholders.
- This team is very high paced and candidates with strong prioritisation, escalation and time management skills will succeed!
- The ideal candidate will have 5 + years experience within a custodian or investment management environment, with a strong focus on settlements (Fixed Income, Equities)
- They must have an understanding of custody
- Any experience from overseas and international settlements using Crest and Euroclear will be held highly