Salary description: Up to $65k base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The Bookings role is focused on the booking of equity and exchange traded options trades.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a retail equity broking execution role, where they are placing trades for investors.
- Booking of equity transactions
- Booking of exchange traded options transactions
- Preparing trade confirmations
- Handling International Bookings
- Reviewing unallocated trades accounts
- Correcting errors Sorting of contract notes
- Liaising with dealers, Administrators and institutional dealers
- Investigating any arising issues across bookings enquiries
- Ensuring all Trades are booked on a daily basis
- Delivering quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times
- -2+ years equity ops/ middle office ideally from a broker.
- A strong understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody cycle
- Bookings experience gained through equity settlements exposure at a securities organization or investment bank.
- 2+ years equity ops/ bookings/ trade execution / middle office ideally from a broker.
- The Bookings Analyst needs to be a team player who is well organized and thorough, with strong attention to detail.
In addition, the person must possess the following behavioural competencies:
- Problem solving Client service focus Commercial awareness Compliance awareness Time
- Management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines