Our client is a leading Hedge fund with sizable operations in Singapore and offices throughout the Asia Pac region. They are now seeking a competent professional to take on the role of Head of Operations. Circa SGD $250k (depending on experience).
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Head of Operations of another Fund Manager or Hedge fund. This role is aimed at someone who still is strong technically in the day to day of operations and financial products as well as demonstrable ability in leading how infrastructure needs to be run in a boutique asset management environment.
The successful candidate will have the title of Head of Operations. You will be responsible for assessing and changing the operational/admin systems as you see fit as well as managing the front to back office operations teams.
- Bachelor or Master level degree (in accounting, finance, economics)
- Ideally an accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role – must be from an Asset Management background
- Previous experience supervising/coaching staff of circa 10+ people
- Knowledge of funds, plus domestic, global and OTC security markets, fixed income and derivative product knowledge is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills