This is a permanent equities trader support / client services position, within our client’s small institutional client services team. This function supports primarily vanilla equity trade execution, with some exposure across other products including equity derivatives.
As the position is at an Associate level, they are seeking an applicant that has a few years of post-university experience ideally with direct exposure to institutional equity or equity derivatives operations, client services or trade support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of their dynamic trade support team, which liaises closely with the sales and trading teams.
- Supporting clients and other business divisions to provide wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process.
- Trade allocation and confirmation generation to clients.
- Query resolution from clients and sales traders.
- Client relationship management through day-to-day processing and contact.
- Establishing new client relationships, including AML documentation
- Monitoring unmatched trades for timely settlement.
- Reviewing and monitoring risk reports and managing exception items.
- Participation in projects and change initiatives.
- Static Data maintenance.
- 4+ years experience within Equity Client services, operations or trade support
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to perform under pressure
- Impeccable communication skills