Due to an increasing deal flow, this top tier global advisory house is seeking a Senior Analyst and Senior Associate to strengthen and add value to their M&A business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of exceptional individuals during a major growth period.
As part of the well established M&A team, you will gain immediate exposure to clients, close and continued access to senior executives and hands on experience from day one.
Promotion and development within this firm is due to performance and does not follow a rigid hierarchy. You will be given both the opportunity and responsibility to prove yourself, advance your career & lift your profile within the market. The culture promotes a collegiate atmosphere & brings together an impressive team with a diverse range of backgrounds and experience at all levels – this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and reap the rewards.
- You will be an intelligent, highly numerate individual with strong academics.
- Senior Analysts should have 2-3 years ideally gained within a global IB
- Senior Associates 5-8 years ideally gained within a global IB
- Your transaction exposure should be extensive and predominantly M&A based
- You will demonstrate a high level of initiative and pro-activity in all aspects of your approach
- You should be passionate about this industry & demonstrate enthusiasm & drive to expand your knowledge