Salary description: $160-170k AUD base salary
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Due to increasing deal flow, this top tier M&A advisory house is seeking a Senior Associate to strengthen and add value to their M&A business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of exceptional individuals during a major growth period.
Due to their reputation and profile, this firm boasts strong and historical relationships with a wide range of listed and unlisted corporate’s. As part of the well established M&A team you will gain immediate exposure to clients, close and continued access to senior executives and hands on experience from day one.
Promotion and development within this firm is due to performance and does not follow a rigid hierarchy. You will be given both the opportunity and responsibility to prove yourself, advance your career & lift your profile within the market. The culture promotes a collegiate atmosphere & brings together an impressive team with a diverse range of backgrounds and experience at all levels – this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and reap the rewards.
The successful candidate will:
- be an intelligent, highly numerate individual with strong academics
- be a Senior Associate; 5-8 years ideally gained within a global IB
- have extensive transaction exposure, predominantly M&A based
- demonstrate a high level of initiative and pro-activity in all aspects of their approach
- be passionate about this industry & demonstrate enthusiasm & drive to expand your knowledge
This is a business highly regarded for leveraging the careers of its high performers, your talent and commitment will be recognised and rewarded.
For more information on this role and the further activity across Australian investment banking, please contact Jason Hutchins on firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this Job →