Salary description: $80k base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our Client is a global corporate and investment bank that has created a unique position within the firm’s Process Improvement and Strategic Projects Group.
During an exciting period of strategic growth, this leading international bank is looking to attract a Process Improvement Manager to support and coordinate the senior projects team. Working closely with both the Head of Process Improvement and the Country COO, this is a ‘hands-on”, high level position with excellent exposure and career development opportunities.
- Analyse the firms current front to back organization to identify process improvement
- Implementing process improvement and strategic change projects across the group
- Submit regular project reports to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Engage and collaborate with all departments across Front Office, Operations and IT
- 3-5 years business analyst / project management experience
- Exposure to process improvement techniques and tools, e.g Six Sigma
- Ability promote and drive change projects
- Knowledge of the full investment banking model and departments
- Client focussed, with the confidence to engage with senior stake holders
Due to the firm’s reputation for developing and supporting their staff, junior business/change analysts and project coordinators looking to take a step up in their career are encouraged to apply. This is a unique opportunity to become heavily involved in the direction and future strategy of a truly global brand.Apply for this Job →