Salary description: $145k AUD base salary
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The primary objective of this role is to define and execute a marketing and sales plan to promote the clearing products and services across the Interest Rate, Energy and Equity Derivatives clearing markets to achieve revenue growth targets.
This role will suit a candidate coming from sales / trading roles primarily across the Interest Rates, Energy and Equity Derivatives markets looking to step into a sales and product development role with strong emphasis on account and relationship management.
- Responsible for the financial performance – including customer acquisition and revenue growth – of the client’s OTC Markets business, in line with revenue growth targets.
- Identify and develop new domestic and international business/sales opportunities.
- Identify and deliver organic growth from existing customer base via effective relationship management and strong understanding of evolving customer requirements.
- Maintain a strong understanding of competitor OTC service offerings, including product coverage and commercial structure.
- Solid experience in financial markets.
- Sales experience in OTC derivatives markets.
- Strong knowledge of Australian financial markets and an established network of key stakeholders – end customers, intermediaries and regulators.
- Strong understanding of Australian and New Zealand interest rate markets products and services.