Asset Management, Wealth Management
Our client is a leading global financial services firm focused on providing trade execution, clearing and custody. They have now evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
- On-boarding new clients ensuring all AML and identification checks are in order
- Working as a Business Analyst including implementation of systems and clients in back and middle office systems for Equities and ETOs
- Conduct compliance checks and audits
- Answer day-to-day queries from various departments across the Company
- Provide System support
- 4/5 years experience in Wealth management / broking operations / on-boarding, AML
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A high standard of personal ethics and integrity
- Sound knowledge of Financial Markets, focusing on domestic and international Equities
- Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area
- Higher School Certificate
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related degree preferred.
- GBST Shares or Broadridge Summit an advantage