As the Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading circa 25 support staff (desk assistants and administration staff) and providing operational support to the Sydney business.
The ideal background will be someone with around 10 + years experience within wealth management operations, coming from a desk assistant, client services or operations capacity who has built up over 3 years of managerial experience.
- Review and approve administrative workflow across the business and driving efficiencies
- Assist the management team with confidential compliance and surveillance processes
- Manage Initial Public Offering bids and coordinate corporate action transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Monitor and assist in preparing analysis for management review
- Maintain an overall understanding of branch requirements in relation to employee training, administration requirements, account opening requirements and policy/regulatory changes
- Provide orientation and on-boarding support to new employees
- Assist with leading and monitoring the success of various initiatives