Salary description: Up to $200k + Super
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client, leading European Investment Bank, is seeking to hire a senior level ETD/F&O client services candidate to lead the ETD client services team.
The ETD Clearing businesses require a high calibre individual for a VP level role to run the Client Services team based in Sydney. This individual will support Australian clients for their Global ETD Clearing activity, as well as covering Sydney processing hours for the Global ETD Clearing businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ETD/F&O within both clearing and client services for several years, ideally at a management level. Our client is also interested in applicants with exposure to Prime Brokerage client service support, as there will be some PB client service support in this role.
- Direct oversight of the Sydney Client Services team.
- Coordinator and escalation point for Sydney client issues with the global Client Services and Exchange Interface teams.
- Forms part of ETD Operations Management team. Setting performance objectives and participate in regular appraisal processes for direct reports
- Ensure adherence to daily controls (internal & regulatory)
- Escalation point for client requests regarding trade discrepancies, commission, interest, margins, brokerage etc
- Involvement in the sales process as required by the front office and Primary Relationship Managers.
- Client services experience
- F&O and OTC Clearing Operational experience, including exchange & product expertise on F&O instruments, OTC FX and CDS preferable but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across multiple aspects of the organization at various levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills required to meet critical deadlines and prioritize