Working with a leading global fund administrator, this is a great opportunity for an experienced corporate actions candidate to join a stable team focused on end to end domestic corporate actions processing.
• The accurate and timely processing of all Corporate Action announcements and Equity income due for all assets managed by our client and recorded on Hiportfolio.
• Identify and follow up of on all Corporate Action discrepancies with the custodians that have been duly appointed by their clients.
• Maintain all Tax components relating to these corporate actions are correct and promptly entered into the Hiport system.
• To complete tasks relating to Corporate Actions as assigned by either the Team Leader Corporate Actions or Senior Corporate Actions Officer from time to time.
• At least 2 years relevant experience in a financial market organization such as an Investment Manager or a Custodian in a corporate actions role.
• At least 2 years relevant experience in corporate actions with either a custodian or fund manager.
• self motivated and able to work under pressure
• good communication skills
• good analytical and attention to detail skills