This is a Client Support role, supporting existing and prospective portfolios of corporate banking clients. The position functionally reports to a Director, Client Coverage but also assists all Relationship Managers in the corporate loans division.
The candidate should have a good understanding of the client onboarding process, KYC as well as corporate & institutional banking products, credit
administration (full lifecycle of booking of a deal) and the process of credit approvals including the associated agreements/contracts.
• Assist RMs in the handling of deal execution processes across all products that the bank offers, including:
– Administrative preparation and execution of all facility documentation
– Liaising with external legal, RMs, and other departments to satisfy conditions precedent.
– Liaising with the clients, book-runner, etc, RMs, and other departments to satisfy the bank’s KYC requirements
• Completion and circulation for approval of internal forms to set up facilities in the system.
• Assist RMs in onboarding new customers via data entry into the internal system, preparation and circulation for approval of internal forms and checklists as required
• Assist RMs across the corporate loans department in administrative client management including changes to signatories list, ongoing KYC requirements
• Preparation and circulation for approval of internal ad-hoc applications for administrative waivers
• Assisting RMs with annual account planning via completion of the administrative tasks
• Ad hoc projects and duties as may be required
Competencies/ Skills & Experience:
• Tertiary qualification
• Minimum 5 years of relevant banking experience
• Institutional banking KYC / Client onboarding experience
• Previous client liaison and administrative experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of facility documents
• Understanding of corporate client deal onboarding (full life cycle of deal) process and relevant system input.
• High attention to detail and accuracy