An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly organised HR Coordinator to support the Human Resources team of a leading global investment bank based in Sydney – initial 12-month contract with view to turn a successful hire into permanent in 2022.
This role will provide you with an excellent grounding in a Human Resources function within a market-leading global bank.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Run employee inductions and own update of content
- Providing administrative support for the Maternity Leave, Flexible Work Arrangement, Termination, Onboarding, and Ergonomic Assessment processes
- HR Tracker Management
- Carrying out monthly HR audits and subsequent tasks
- General Office Administration- stationary orders, scanning , archiving and uploading of documents to relevant HR Systems
- Provide limited administrative support to the Head of HR
- Process expenses
- Ad hoc HR project work, including HR Governance and ensuring templates are in line with legislative requirements
- Attend quarterly Workplace Health & Safety committee meetings
- Process all HR Transactions- data entry in the HR Information System (Workday),
- You will have an undergraduate degree preferably related to HR.
- You will ideally have 1+ years experience in a similar HR coordinator role and strong administrative experience from a professional environment including HR Information Systems, HR tracker management, handling employee queries, processing expenses and booking travel.
- You must show exceptional organisational skills and demonstrate that you are a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm and a drive to succeed.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will also have an approachable, positive ‘can do’ attitude and be proactive in learning new skills.
- You can manage multiple responsibilities and projects, enjoy problem-solving, and have strong IT capabilities.
- A sound understanding of Australian legislation is desirable.
For this role, they will pay up to circa $75-80k base + super depending on prior experience.