Salary description: Circa $100k - $120k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client, a prominent Euro asset manager, is seeking an ACA or CPA qualified Financial Accountant to join the business on an 8-month contract with the opportunity to convert to a permanent position in the future. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in APRA quarterly and year-end reporting.
You will have a key role in supporting the service delivery of the Fund Administration team which will include the preparation and review of client deliverables, preparation and review of financial statements and the production of reporting in line with SLA’s.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 7 years + financial reporting experience
- Experience working in the custody or asset management space
- Direct financial statutory reporting experience
- Understanding and implementation of the operational risk and legislative requirements of fund admin
- Previous experience with client and auditor management
- Excellent communication skills with history of results
Apply for this Job →