Our client is an Australian investment management business looking to hire a part time Team Assistant in their Sydney office.
The successful candidate will be the key administrator for the Sydney and Melbourne offices as well as performing various administration tasks that enable the sales and marketing team to work more effectively.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Overseeing all office administrative duties with the aim of enabling profit making centres to focus on driving the business forward.
- Organising extensive travel arrangements for the team making sure this all remains in budget and adheres to the travel policy.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Printing, collateral collation, scheduling couriers, travel, sourcing of quotes for venues, merchandise, etc.
- Assist in setting up webinars and pre/post event follow up and reporting.
- Assist sales in organising client events.
- Competence in all Microsoft applications (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
This role has the flexibility to be hired as three full days or five part days.
Please let us know if you would like to make an application for this role with this growing business.